Home» Admissions


Apply for Chinese Government Scholarship(CSC),Please visit:
www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina/ or www.campuschina.org/indexen.aspx

then click on "Application online",“NEXT

finally,you will come to:

   Notes: Program with “*” indicates the programs both for master and Ph.D. students
              Program without “*” indicates master programs.

   If you want to know about the colleges of NWAFU, please enter:

   If you want to know information of professors of NWAFU, please visit: